POSITION SUMMARY: The Program Coordinator is a full-time position with room for advancement. The Program Coordinator fulfills Living Skill Instructor job duties, serves as a role model for part-time staff within the agency, and works closely with the Program Manager to supervise department staff. The Program Coordinator is responsible for developing daily schedules for residents and staff. The Program Coordinator works with the agency’s Office Manager to oversee resident funds and ensure accurate time cards for their department’s payroll. Working with the agency’s nurse, the Program Coordinator schedules medical appointments and ensures appropriate medication administration. Program Coordinators maintain open communication with each resident’s inter-disciplinary team and outside agencies, including healthcare providers, county social workers, and guardians. Program Coordinators assist with on-call responsibilities, medical appointments, and other administrative duties.
- 4-year college degree, preferably in a related field
- Related experience in human service field is highly preferred
- Must be able to work the required variety of shifts including awake overnights and maintain on-call status for assigned days
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in the English language
- Must have reliable transportation
- Assisting, transferring, lifting, redirecting, and the ability to move quickly
- DHS background study clearance and completion of all training (paid at hourly rate) is required.
- Paid time off: 10 vacation days, 7 sick days, and 8 holidays.
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans are available, along with long-term disability and life insurance policy. Coverage starts at the first day of hire.
- Room for advancement
Salary starts at $35,630/yr with trimester raises and room for advancement.