POSITION SUMMARY: The Program Liaison is a full-time position with room for advancement. The Program Liaison fulfills Living Skill Instructor job duties and serves as a role model for part-time staff within the agency. Program Liaisons facilitates a close working relationship with the department and administrative staff. In this position, they participate in staff training and work with residents on a daily basis implementing programs and procedures, teaching new skills, and running behavior programs. Program Liaisons assist department supervisors with on-call responsibilities, medical appointments, and other administrative duties.
- 4-year college degree, preferably in a related field
- Related experience in human service field is highly preferred
- Must be able to work the required variety of shifts including awake overnights and maintain on-call status for assigned days
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in the English language
- Must have reliable transportation
- Assisting, transferring, lifting, redirecting, and the ability to move quickly
- DHS background study clearance and completion of all training (paid at hourly rate) is required.
SALARY: $15.55/hr, plus benefits package with opportunity for advancement