POSITION SUMMARY: The Program Manager is a full-time, exempt position. It fulfills Living Skill Instructor job duties, serves as a role model for part-time staff within the agency, and works closely with the Program Coordinator to supervise department staff. The Program Manager is the primary person responsible for developing, writing, and implementing residents’ programs and interprets findings, in consultation with the Inter-disciplinary Team. The Program Manager is responsible for maintaining open communication with each resident’s inter-disciplinary team and outside agencies, including healthcare providers, county social workers, and guardians. The Program Manager completes and maintains documentation required by facility and licensing/regulatory agencies. The Program Manager is on call or backup on call as a resource for questions/issues/crisis at all times (excluding days off).
- 4-year college degree, preferably in a related field
- Related experience in human service field is highly preferred
- Must be able to work the required variety of shifts including awake overnights and maintain on-call status for assigned days
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in the English language
- Must have reliable transportation
- Assisting, transferring, lifting, redirecting, and the ability to move quickly
- Clear a DHS background study
- Must complete all training
- Paid time off: 10 vacation days, 7 sick days, and 8 holidays
- Bonus or raise every trimester
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans are available, along with long-term disability and life insurance policy. Coverage starts at the first day of hire
Salary starts at $41,121/yr with trimester raises and room for advancement.
To apply, click the link below to complete the application. Email completed application to email@example.com